I was tagged by Karen of Mended Musings to play a game of fruitcake tag. You know, I am new to this blogging and I was completely unaware there were blog games! Woo hoo! Here we go.
Step 1: Post the rules
Follow the steps. Those are the rules.
Step 2: Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
1. I love peanut butter.
2. I hate wind. Cool wind, hot wind, doesn’t matter, I hate it. Nothing makes me grumpier faster.
3. I wake up with a song in my head almost every morning and it sets the tone for my day.
4. I’m a champion sleeper.
5. My favorite flowers are all yellow: sunflowers, daffodils and daisies
6. I was a vegetarian for almost 20 years, but now I’m a carnivore again. Bacon is the gateway meat.
7. I am married to an Anglican priest.
8. My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead.
9. I have four tattoos.
10. I love to read biographies and memoirs.
11. My favorite attire is one of my husband’s t-shirts and a pair of his boxers.
Step 3: Answer the questions given by the tagger (Karen)
1. Other than people and pets, what would you grab first if your house was on fire? My journals.
2. What was the last book you read or are currently reading? I just finished Sober Mercies by Heather Kopp. And now I’m reading Parched by Heather King, and The Christ of the Covenants by O. Palmer Robertson.
3. Would you ever do Tough Mudder? Not a chance.
4. Would you actually eat fruitcake? Does it have bacon in it?
5. If you have kids, do you sneak their snacks? Absolutely! It’s one of the benefits of having children.
6. Do trampolines scare you? No, but falling off of one does.
7. Have you ever heard what sounded like a kitty cat in trouble only to discover that it was your new ring tone?
No, my phone is always on vibrate.
8. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
9. What TV show do you secretly love even though you tell everyone you hate it? The Bachelor. Please don’t tell.
10. What was the last song you heard? What’s the frequency Kenneth? by REM
11. What’s your sign? (no, it’s not a pick up line) It used to be Danger…now it’s just Caution.
Step 4: Create eleven new questions for the people who’ve been tagged…
1. Dogs or cats?
2. Do you sing along to the radio in the car?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. If you could spend a whole day doing whatever you wanted, what would you do?
5. Did you wear neon colors and tease your hair in the 80’s?
6. Vampires or zombies?
7. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
8. Are you a morning person?
9. Do you remember your dreams?
10. Are you a picker?
11. Do you have a Happy Dance?
Step 5: Tag some people!
I don’t know any of y’all very much, but I hope you’ll play!